Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

1. How long have you and your significant other been together? Since last October, the 15th to be exact.

2. Who eats more? At times it is me, and other times it is him. But sad to admit, it is usually me!


3. Who said I love you first? I think that Don did. I felt it early on, but waited to admit it until after he did.

4. Who is taller? Me Definately! Me and Don have struggled a little with this...I am 5'9" and he is 5'8"...if he wears certain shoes, he is taller. But in his sneakers....I rule! :(

5. Who sings better? I don't really care on this one...we both love to rock on to all of our favorite songs! And it is great to sit next to someone that will sing the hymns with me! I love to listen to him. (Okay...I probably have the better voice, but his heart is in it.)

6.Who does laundry? We both do...yeah!!!

7. Who does dishes? Same answer as #6.

8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Don will be on the right side. When we take naps, we always sleep this way.

9. Who pay's the bills? Good question...I suppose we will together.

10. Who mows the lawn? It will be Miller Landscaping...kind of handy when your hubby has his own business!

11. Who cooks dinner? I know that I will cook most of the time, however, Don likes to mix things up in the kitchen sometimes too.

12.Who drives when you are together? Don drives!

13. Who is stubborn? Neither of us are stubborn...yet. Ask me again in a year!

14.Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Hhhmmm, again, ask me again in a year. So far, we haven't had to worry about this.

15.Who's parent's do you see the most? For sure his. They live a few blocks from me.

16. Who kissed who first? He finally kissed me...he was scared to, and I was chomping at the bit for him to do it. I thought that he didn't like me, and yet, everyone kept telling me that he did if we kept going out.

17.Who proposed? Don did.

18.Who is more sensitive? I think that I am, although I'm not totally sure on this one.

19.Who has more friends? Gosh, I'm not sure. I've lived so many places, and he has so many friends through his company.

20. Who has more siblings? Me hands down. He has 3 sisters...he's the only boy. They called him "the King"

21. Who wears the pants? I let him...I just don't think it is worth arguing about things. Plus, he looks so cute in his 501s!

No comments: