Yes, I still love it! I had my first lesson on Friday night, and it was a ball. (I did forget how tiring it can be to play it.) I enjoyed being on the court again, and feeling muscles that I haven't felt for a while! It was nice to rally, and practice my backhand. My forehand needs work, my serve needs work, and my ability to estimate where the ball goes needs work! (Yep, just about the whole game needs work!!! lol) My teacher was pretty nice to me, and told me that I am staying down well when I hit the ball on backhands. That made me feel good.
I really like my teacher. He is a nice guy that puts it into terms that I can understand. He's very patient and gives great critique.
I know that I have a long ways to go, but at least I've begun my quest to get myself ready to play in leagues. Next lesson is Tuesday night, and I can hardly wait! Now to just make myself practice! Okay...who's up for a game?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you enjoy tennis! It's a lot more fun to "exercise" when you like what you are doing! You go girl!
Post a Comment