So I got tired of trying to snap a picture of Jake and Brittany with my camera, so I forwarded a picture that I had on my cell phone. It is a little blurry...but at least you can see Brittany! She is a cutie! They are flying to Hawaii on March 16th, and then the wedding is on the 21st around 11am. We are so happy for them! It will be fun to have Jake move on to this next step...Wow! I'll have two children married! Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Jake and Brittany
So I got tired of trying to snap a picture of Jake and Brittany with my camera, so I forwarded a picture that I had on my cell phone. It is a little blurry...but at least you can see Brittany! She is a cutie! They are flying to Hawaii on March 16th, and then the wedding is on the 21st around 11am. We are so happy for them! It will be fun to have Jake move on to this next step...Wow! I'll have two children married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations!
I'm excited for them too! I hope they have a wonderful life together!
they are such a cute pair! we are so excited for them and for you!
Post a Comment