We had a really fun time at the Bridal Shower! Here are some pictures from it. I only took a few pictures for some reason. There was a good turnout, and I wish that I had taken a picture of everyone there! Oh well...live and learn!
Jenny, Debbie (Britt's mom), Brittany, and Jake
Larry, Don, Beckham, and Laura
Julie and Cohen
We had a great time! As you can see, Don, his dad, and Jake crashed the party. I loved it!!!
My sister, the blogger...I am so proud of you!!! It was so good to see you at the shower and meet Jake's beautiful fiance. What a cute (tall) couple! I loved seeing Don and his family. They are great!! I feel like they are good friends already.
2 comments:
My sister, the blogger...I am so proud of you!!! It was so good to see you at the shower and meet Jake's beautiful fiance. What a cute (tall) couple! I loved seeing Don and his family. They are great!! I feel like they are good friends already.
You have done a lot of posting lately! Great job! Glad the shower turned out great!
Post a Comment