Okay. If I'm going to spend the time to go to a vacation paradise, I expect it to be in the upper 70's at least! Just pulled up the forecast, and it will be in the 60's, with rain expected everyday. Of course the day that we fly out will be 73. I guess that is how it goes!
Jake flew over on Monday, and that day was beautiful for them. But it has been raining for the past 2 days. He says that he is having fun, and that all is going well. I don't fault them, because He's young and is just enjoying being over there!
My past experiences in Hawaii, it has also rained, but not all of the time. So I'm just gonna hope that this time will be like that, with small showers here and there. I am definately packing a jacket though! Because we all know me...I get cold all of the time! I think that Don will love the weather though...because it will not be hot for him. I just hope that I'm not freezing all of the time!!! What a way to put a damper on my vacation! So do I pack for warm weather, or cold weather?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Pack for warm weather, be optimistic! Have a super time over there,wish we going along! Tell the newlyweds congrats!
Have a great time RaeJean! Hope the wedding day will be beautiful! The invitations are very nice, love them.
Love ya!
Post a Comment