Thursday, May 7, 2009

Escalante







Many of you already know that I went to Escalante on April 24th with my sister DeEtte. Had a ball! We stopped in Monroe to visit with our cousin Nancy, on the way down. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend. It was so good to go and visit with mom and dad. I gave mom some plants for Mother's Day, so I helped her to plant them on Saturday. It was a great weekend! What is there about going to your parent's home??? There is just something right about it! It was so good to be there with them, and having DeEtte there with me, was an added bonus!

2 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

I have been meaning to get a thank you card in the mail to you but so far have not done it, so, thanks so much for the fun weekend and the traveling accommodations and the good company. It was fun to spend some time with you! You are a delight! Hopefully we can spend more time together. Happy Mother's Day to you also. Love you, DeEtte

Linda said...

Good times!