Hey leave your email on my blog I would love to invite you to Nolan's missionary blog and have a good chat with ya. Puppies are too much work. I am just not that ambitious to train a dog:)
Thank you, sister for your post and your love and prayers! I am so blessed to have you for my sister. YOu are so sensitive to others and always so good to keep in touch! I loved getting your text on Thursday night! I am so grateful that even though we do not live close we can be close! I love you so much!
4 comments:
Hey leave your email on my blog I would love to invite you to Nolan's missionary blog and have a good chat with ya. Puppies are too much work. I am just not that ambitious to train a dog:)
Thank you, sister for your post and your love and prayers! I am so blessed to have you for my sister. YOu are so sensitive to others and always so good to keep in touch! I loved getting your text on Thursday night! I am so grateful that even though we do not live close we can be close! I love you so much!
Hope everything goes ok!
You are always so thoughtful! Im glad things went well with Kim- hopefully things were good for your sister in law too!
Post a Comment