Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother Day Wishes & Jed

Here's to Mother's Day and Elder Monsen. The last 2 years have gone hand in hand with these two things! So I thought it might be fun to post some of my pictures with him and my kids. Always the clowns!


Thanksgiving 2007...2 years ago.

After eating dinner at The Red Iguana in SLC, with Lorrie A and her crew, around Mother's Day 2007.


At my apartment in Orem.




When Tyler received his mission call...in Fillmore.





Jed trying on suits for his mission. His Vogue pose...
So did I mention that I get to talk to him on Sunday? Yep! I'm going to Boise to be with my mom for the weekend. It's going to be an AWESOME weekend! Only bad thing, is that I'm leaving Don in Sandy for the weekend. I just didn't want to tear him away from his mother for Mother's Day. I think that he needs to spend time with her for it.
Both of our moms are so great! I just love them both, and I'm so thankful for them, and their influence in my life. I know that I am a better mom because of them.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my Sisters and friends and nieces and cousins!!! May your day be filled with happiness and sunshine and chocolate!!! I love you all!

2 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

back at ya sista!

Linda said...

Cool pictures! You have a great family!