Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Have I Arrived?!?

Blogs are such a mysterious thing to me! If I have a blog...does that mean that I've arrived in the technological world?!? I have a page on Facebook (thanks to my sons), 3 email addresses, and now...a blog. Wow!

I've been reading a few of the other blogs in the family...Katie's, DeEtte's, Michelle's, Sabrina's, Kendra's, Molly's, Kira's, etc. I'm pretty impressed with them. A few years back when mom and dad were on their first mission in China, DeEtte got our family started with myfamily.com, and we had a page we could post things on. I think it was the original blog...and I enjoyed pulling it up and reading the new things that had happened in the family. Living in Utah, sometimes I feel removed from my brothers and sisters in Idaho. So...I'm glad that there may be another way to keep in touch and in-the-know!

One thing that I like about blogs, is that your personality and creativity can shine through. I feel that I may be at a disadvantage here...as I've never been a big scrapbooker! Cut and paste has never been my forte...rather, I'm more of a writer. I like to express my feelings through words and stories or experiences. I hope that I can keep up with my colleagues and fellow writers here...and not disappoint you.

One question that is on my mind though...Am I now considered a blogger or a blogette?!? Happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer to your question...
I'd go with Blogette. :)
I don't know if you remember me haha. I'm Tucker's wife :)
Hopefully i'll get to meet you when we move to Utah, in... 3 days counting. :) happy blogging

Shay and Kira said...

You are going great Rae Jean! You will be a great blogger!