Wow...2 weeks from tomorrow. It is going to fly by for us. This week we bought our marriage license, planned the cruise excursions, and narrowed down the wedding guests.
Personally, I found the jewelry to wear with my dress. Whew!
We are having a big dinner on Sunday, with Don's family. (I think I've mentioned it before.) So we are going to work tomorrow on cleaning his house, and preparing food for it. I'm happy that my kids are meeting his family...all of them. It should be a great barbecue!
We had our Caterer bomb out on us yesterday for our dinner. So we are seriously thinking about Chuck-A-Rama. Two weeks before the wedding, what other choice do we have?!? I'm not gonna stress over it...it is not worth it. We have to just go with the flow, right???
Smiles!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't believe your wedding is 2 weeks away! April is the best month to get married....Jim and I were married on April 22 (almost 19years ago!) How fun to get the "family" all together! It's great.
Hi Rae Jean, I just saw your comment to my blog. I didn't know you were getting married! Congrats! I'm excited for you. I'll have to tell Dianne. I wish you lots of happiness. Love, Kerry
congrats Rae Jean! I am so excited for you! It will be great at Chuck o rama or wherever you decide...becuase it's your day!
Two weeks is nothing...we're so excited for you! and guess what? we did chuck a rama for our lunch after the wedding and it was just great-not my first choice, but still great! I hope you can just relax and completely enjoy the day-just focus on the two of you!
Your getting so close! It looks like your doing well. Good Luck!
Post a Comment