Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting Married!

February 21, Don asked me to marry him. (Yes, I know I'm slow in posting this!) We are getting married at his church, with his bishop doing the honors. It will be on April 12, at 11am and everyone is invited to come. We are probably not sending out invitations. You know, with it being our second marriages, we are not wanting to put a lot of cost into it.

We are leaving later that day, and flying to Galveston, TX, and then on Sunday, going on the Royal Caribbean West Caribbean Cruise. Don has never done a cruise before, so he is very excited to go. I'm just happy to be going to the SUN!

Right now, my brothers and sisters and spouses are all that will be invited. (I will post if this changes.) Please let me know if you will be attending our marriage, so that we can plan the refreshments.

WE DON'T NEED ANY GIFTS...LOL. Or maybe I should say...the pleasure of your company will be your gift to us!

4 comments:

bkbishopfamily said...

halleluja and happy day!! we are thrilled for the two of you and are looking forward to coming to the wedding. please plan on Barrett and I us and please let us know if there's anything we can do to help!! love ya, the bishop's

Jim and Katie said...

Woo hoo!! You can count on Jim & I to be there. No gifts, huh? We'll come up with something....maybe not a wedding gift, but a honeymoon gift.... :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! And Tucker and I and course Beck are planning on being there! :)

Linda said...

Hey RaeJean! I'm so excited for you and Don! Plan on me and Jim seeing you guys tye the know!

Love ya,
Linda