Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey Y'all!

I know that I need to post...but I have soooo much to do to catch up on at work, I'll attack it in a bit. Just wanted to say hey! We got back from our cruise, and sat with the cutest older women! They were from Pasadena, TX...as was prob 75% of our cruise. We had a fantastic time, and are going to rush to get me moved out from my apartment now.

Kim sent me a text, and asked if I was still in love after a week on a boat. Very much so! We had such a wonderful time! It was just what we needed, away from the business and kids and LIFE. Now back to the real world...lol.

I'll post in a few days...love y'all!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Rae Jean! Your wedding was awesome! I'm so happy for you and Don. Glad you had a fun honeymoon! I can't wait to talk to you!

MOLLY said...

yay!! you're back and still in LOVE. your wedding was so sweet. im glad i got to be there. its so fun to be so happy in love huh?!

bkbishopfamily said...

i love getting comments from you on our blog-you're so nice..I just loved the pictures that katie took from the wedding. rj-you look like a million bucks and don is very handsome-what a beautiful pair! wish we could've been there-hopefully for jed's farewell?