Hi! I talked with Jed yesterday and he said that his farewell will be on June 8th, at 11 am, in his Mapleton ward. I'll get that address soon from him and post it. We want to invite all that can come to it. He'd love to see you! He's been working for the BLM again...doing studies. They will let him work until he leaves. He's had mono...and thinks it might be flaring back up again. What a rough thing to get rid of!
Jake and Josh left for the San Jose area of CA last week. They are selling security systems with Brett, and already there getting going. Jake says that they are all selling...it's a good area so far. That is good news to hear! I worry about that for them. Josh sold one day, and even sold one. They are looking forward to a busy summer. They will come home for the farewell in June. Wow! All 3 boys will be gone by the 11th...SAD!
Jenny and Rusty are still living in Provo. Rusty works 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. He flies helicopters, and goes to the jobsite. It is out of state, so he goes and comes. I am not sure that I could take that. I'd miss my hubby too much. But Jenny never complains about it. They have two adorable little schnausers, and her mother-in-law at their home...so she is not lonely. (Now that she might mention once in a while...mother-in-law's...gotta love em!) Jen works at a company right now fulltime, doing calls. She is planning on quitting the end of June, and wants to learn to do nails. She is saving up the money to go to that school.
Laura and Nick live in Lehi. I'm not sure what Nick does...and Don isn't either. Laura helps us with the billing of the company. They are expecting a little baby in October. Their son, Boston, is a little doll. He's pretty loved by all!
Brent and Todd are trying to start their own company doing landscaping, maintenance, etc. They live with their mom in Sandy, and keep pretty busy. Brent is 22 and Todd is 19. His boys all love to ride motorcycles, and compete on them.
Blake is just trying to make it through his last year at the junior high school. He got his drivers license in April, so he parks in the faculty parking lot. I don't think any other students drive there. He's trying to decide which high school to attend in the fall. I hope that he will go to the one that the students in our ward attend, as he attends church with us. I'd like him to get to know them better. He has lived with us the last 2 weeks...all but about 3 nights. It's been okay, he's a great kid. I'd still like more alone time with Don though. Oh well...such is being an instant parent! (And we have 3 more years of it! Looks like we need to readjust the child support...as he's at our home all of the time!)
That's it for our kids...wow, 8 of em. I always did want 8, this is how it must have been meant to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You wanted 8 kids....are you crazy? Just kiddin :)
I'm so happy to hear about jed's date, but sorry to hear about the mono...what a bummer! Barrett has his annual training for national guard the first two weeks of june so he won't be able to make it, but I really wanna come. sounds like you are busy but content, what a great place to be!
Wow RaeJean you really have a lot going on! Kids coming and going! I love the pictures of your "family" I still beat you though, I have 9!
Hi Jeanie, sounds like all is well with the Millers. I hope we get to see you all soon. Sorry we will be gone for the farewell!!!
Post a Comment