Hi Everyone! Did you have a good Memorial Day Weekend? Ours was busy, and full of headaches. Such is the life of a 24 hour business. We always forward the business phones to Don's cell for the weekend. Usually it rings at 7:30 on Saturday morning, dang it! We did manage to squeeze in some fun though!
We began it Friday after work and went to the new Indiana Jones movie. I thought that it was done very well...however it was a little cheesy. But we enjoyed it. I am so glad that they made his character his age. I was disappointed in choosing Karen Allen as his girlfriend. She has not aged well, and I did not like her hair! lol.
Saturday we went through my things, and decided what we are keeping and giving away. I was going to have a yard sale...but have decided to give the items to the people that work here at the business. I know that a few of them could really use it.
On Sunday after church, we went to Jenny and Rusty's for a little bit in Provo, and then we all went to the cemetary to visit Jesse's grave. I was happy to see that this year someone had beat me there and placed a few stuffed animals on it and a plant. Last year, no one had gone when I hit it on Monday. It made me sad for my little baby. The cemetary was so beautiful and colorful.
The cell phone rang at 6:10am Monday morning. Give me a break!!! Who calls someone at 6am? I was a little ticked! We did not answer! We went to breakfast with Don's family (mom, dad, sisters and families, and Don's kids) It was fun and yummy! We also cleaned out some closets and boxes. There is still so much to do, but it is coming together. We set up my Total Gym (yes, the one that Chuckie uses), and I gave Don instructions on using it. We both worked out and it felt great. That is one machine that I have loved owning. It is way worth the money! Then Monday afternoon, I didn't feel well, so I layed down for a bit. 3 hours later at 7:30pm...I woke up. Wow! What a nap. I almost never do that. I felt better after it though. I think that I was just tired and worn out.
So here it is Tuesday, and it is the end of the month this week. Where did May go?!? It will be time to get out bills this weekend. Hope you are all well! Love ya and thanks for checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Finally, a new post :) j/k Good to hear from you, keep 'em coming! If you weren't working so much, maybe you'd have more time to post.....better tell your boss to lighten up on you :)
I'm glad you had a nice memorial weekend! Sounds like you were pretty busy. I sure do miss you!
Nice update, sounds like things are starting to come together for you two, sorry about the early morning calls, those must be tortuous for you RJ, Ha!
Post a Comment