Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jenny

How many times can I post something good about my beautiful daughter Jenny? I just want you all to know, that she passed her practicals and state board on doing nails/toes. She is now official! I'm so proud of her!

She worked at a job that she hated to save up the money, and then paid for it all before starting the school. Her favorite thing to do...is Gel. So if you want some sparkly toes or nails...she can do them. (Amid other things...but Gel is the NEW Cool thing to do!) Just ask me, I have Gel toes.

When she first started school, we saw Jenny, and she had these amazing Red sparkling toes. I told her that it reminded me of Dorothy's red shoes from Wizard of Oz. She told me that that is what it was called. Now I am not that brave...so I always use a color that doesn't stand out so much. (By-the-way, if you don't want glitter in them, they can leave it clear or put on a color. The choice is up to you.) When winter comes, I'll remove the glitter, and just go for a color. (Okay, this is when I wish had my camera, to show you the fun that you can have! I will work on that!!!)

Jenny is going to work out of her home, and she is so clever! She has advertised a little on KSL.com, and already gotten some fun Gel Toe parties! (She will travel to their homes.) I wonder, if I had one, would anyone around here come??? It would be fun for you to see what it is all about!

Anyways!!! Congratulations Jenny, and may you have lots of fun, as you embark on your new career!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Where does Jenny live? I want my nails done! Way to go Jenny.