Finally I figured out how to get the pictures off of my camera. It is not that I was not able to do it, it is just finding the time at work, to do it. Well, I decided that now that there are over 300 pictures on the camera, that I had better clear it. It's about time to post newer pictures of Beckham! Oh well. Let's just be grateful for small things! Isn't he a cutie! And Laura looks so great in it! Don loved holding him...you can just tell!
Oh yes! The concert was so good. I just loved it! Don did not love it, I'd say that he tolerated it. We had a good time at it though. We pigged out on chicken strips and a cheeseburger. The music was so loud! Well, it was a concert and a treat to go to! I have to say, that there were a lot of women at it, and so I think that Don was feeling a bit out of place. If you asked him, he would probably say that he would be happy to skip the next chick concert, and let me take a gf to it instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey, I could be your friend and go to concerts with you! I love that name Beckham, he looks really cute and Don looks especially cute with him. Thanks for the interest in Jimmey-my-love!
Hey!1 I did not know you went to the concert! How fun for you!! Mike would have loved that!
This is one adorable baby and grandpa! Love you guys!
What a sweet baby! Grandchildren are the best!
I'm excited to see some more pictures!
Post a Comment