Friday, October 24, 2008

Lagoon

We took our employees and their families to Lagoon on Saturday, Oct 18th. I don't think that Don's ever done that before, and it was so cool to see the guys with their families! We had a ball! The weather was perfect, and they had a great time. But...it was so dang crowded! I think that everyone showed up that could that day. I've been to Lagoon a lot the past 48 years, and don't ever remember so many people! With it being Deer Hunt Opening Day, and UEA weekend, maybe that was the reason that there were so many people. Whatever it was...it was gross! It took us 45 minutes to get onto a ride after dark. Obviously, we didn't stay too late. We were gone by 9pm, on our way home. Jenny and Arizona (Tod's step-daughter), and Jake and Brittany were with us also. It was fun, and a day to definately remember! We'll try again next summer, maybe earlier in September, when it might not be so crowded!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love your costumes! I'm glad you had fun even though it was crowded!