Wednesday, June 17, 2009

R&R and Sistahs!

Robert and Rachel are married!!! Woo Hoo!!! I think that they mentioned in their vows that they dated for about 9 years...that is a long time! Rachel was patient and waited for him. I hope that they have a life of pure bliss!!! I'm happy for them!!!









Here are Renae Wells, Trudy Wilson, and my mother...sisters! I think that this is the only picture that I have of them. I love this picture! I can't say that they resemble each other...as they all look different to me. Maybe that is one of the reasons that me and my sisters look so different! My mother also has 2 brothers, that I used to remember thinking how handsome that they were when I was younger. Especially Brent...who I remember going to his reception and singing at. (I think a song from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...with my brothers and sisters.) We were a regular Von Trap family...and had fun singing! lol. Seriously though, I have such fond memories with both my mother's and father's families. I'm fortunate that my parents believed in family, and in supporting each other.

3 comments:

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

What fun times!

MOLLY said...

cute grandma and aunts!!! and r & r. i'm glad we got to see all of you at the reception and at brick oven. it was fun to see your kids.

kim said...

What a cute picture of Trudi Renee and Mavis! I will have to get a copy of it!