We went to Lagoon last night with Blake. Here's some pictures of Don and Blake, on the Wild Mouse. (I won't go on it, because it hurts my neck and back!) We had fun with Blake at Lagoon. We had a great evening. We got to be the very last ones on Wicked for the night...last car to ride it. It was awesome! (Sorry that the pictures are not very good...I wasn't very focused on what I was doing! Just trying to grab some while they were on the ride.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You have had a way busy summer, hence the lack in posts? I wish I could get Adam to take me to Lagoon like you guys go, but Magic Mt. was a blast. It cost so much less than Lagoon and is ten times better. Tell the kids hi. How much longer for Jed?
I have been meaning to write you and say thanks for your thoughtful card and the cash. You didn't have to do that! You guys are so great! Hope all is well with the car! Tell Jeni and Josh ( and the rest of the gang too) hello for me and have a great weekend.
Post a Comment