Friday, November 6, 2009

...And Then There Were 2...

So we did it. We sold off our little Champ II!
I hate to admit it, but he was too much work for us old farts! I listed him on KSL.com on Tuesday, and sold him 2 days later. He was so dang cute, but had so much energy and was so mischievious! We have decided, that if we ever get another dog, that it will definately be an adult, that is trained. I discovered that having a baby would be so much easier than a puppy. You see, a baby wears diapers, and you don't have to watch it's every move. (Now a toddler is different, as you ARE keeping them out of things!) Or you could be like most 50ish couples, and just have each other. We chose option #3...and are back to us...the boring couple!!!

So after they drove off last night with Champ and his "things", we looked at each other, and resumed our boring habits...Don took a nap on the couch, while I flipped through the channels! The best part is that we enjoyed the first night of refreshing sleep, that we've had for 2 weeks. We actually over-slept this morning and had to hustle into work!

We were thankful for the experience...but not sad to be done with him. Back to just us two...and that is fine with us!!! Now we can definately say...
Been there...done that! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I want to see a picture of Champ! Puppies are a lot of work! Glad you sold him quick!