Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings...


We had a great time on Thanksgiving!!! I took off Wednesday to prepare for it. I made cute little name tags, and cooked and baked. Our dinner included me, Don, his parents, Josh, Jenny, Rusty, Jake and Brittany. Just 9 of us...but it was just wonderful!




We had such a good day. I loved it! It was fun to prepare for the company, and to cook again. I just don't get many opportunities to do that. (one bad thing of working full time!)


Jenny and Brittany decorated the table for me.











The food was delicious...but I forgot the dressing! I'm a ditz sometimes! Well, at least no one complained, or even noticed until I mentioned it!

Everyone was gone by 6pm, and I crashed on the couch! You forget how much energy that it takes to put on such a big spread! It was such a great day though. Well worth the effort that it took! I'm so blessed to have such a great family!!!

2 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

looks yummy and fun!

Penny said...

I am glad to see that your kids celebrated with you. Only one was missing and like you said he will be home in 6 months. If only that is how long I had, I would be a happy momma.