
First off, here's a new picture of Kent. lol. Have to add it in, as I just love his smile. He's a cutie! Anyways, time is flying by. It's Dec. 5th...and I only have 9 days left of classes. So that means only one week of classes and then finals next week. Wow! It's gone by so fast. I'm stressing of course, but it will all work out as it should, right?!? I've done better than I thought that I would do, and am struggling to keep straight A's. At first I thought that I would be happy with B's, but now that I have the opportunity to get all A's, I'm really trying to study and get them. Well, we will see how I end up. Computer and English are the 2 classes that I'm worrying over. Those two could go either way right now. They are close.

This weekend I put up a little Christmas tree, and hung some things on my walls. You know me and the vinyl lettering...I added 2 things to my walls. I quite like all that I've done. :)

Here's my new couch. The colors aren't very good in these pictures, but you can get the idea with it. It's a mock sectional, and I love it! Especially the chaise on the end. I sit there a lot and watch TV or do homework.

"We do not remember days. We remember moments." Love this saying! Isn't it so true? (It is over in the corner above my couch.)

'Welcome Home' to everyone...and may we all find some 'moments' this Christmas season, that will stay with us always. Love you !
1 comment:
Love the couch and your tree! Good luck with finals! I know you will get straight A's!
Post a Comment