Wow! It's been awhile since I've updated my blog. It's funny how we post off and on. I find that now that it is just me, it is harder to post. It was more fun when I had a husband to post on! lol And Facebook kind of takes the place I guess too. So here is the recap of what has happened the past 3 months...yes it is about 3 months!
Let's begin with school. Somehow I passed my first semester! It was so hard, but I did it. I pulled straight A's...so was pretty proud of myself. I'm not sure if I will do that again, but I'm gonna try. I was so happy to get to the break and be done with my classes on December 16th. After school was over, I kicked into high gear and got ready for Christmas...like WAY HIGH GEAR!!! Me, Kent, DeEtte, and Russell went to the play at the Desert Star, called Christmas Vacation. It was a hoot and lots of fun.
We also had the Utah Munson Christmas Party at Rock Creek Pizza again when Mom came for the Mo Tab Concert. (She is the only one that got tickets this year for it.) It was fun. I've put some pictures from it up above. I'm so glad that we do this. It gives us a chance to see one another for the holiday. Plus, going to a restaurant, means that no one has to mess up their homes for it! LOVE IT!!!
On Christmas Eve, my boys came over. We had dinner and watched a video, and then played a card game. Jake and Britt were going home after that, so we let them open up their presents before they left. It was after 12 am...Well, after watching them open up their presents, I decided that Jed, Josh and Britt should just open up their's too. It was so fun!!!! We were up until 2 am and had a ball! Jake and Britt left after that. Josh, Britt and Jed spent the night. On Christmas morning round 10 we all rolled out of bed. I had stockings for them. They had to go to other family, so they all left round 11. Jenny and Rusty got here round 1, and we had leftovers and opened presents. It was nice to spread out my company during the day. The times that I was alone, I thought of Don and struggled with that. Kent surprised me by showing up around 6 pm. (I didn't think that I was going to get to see him) It was a nice surprise, and helped me make it through the rest of the night. What a special day it was for me with all of my company. I just loved it!
New Year's Eve was fun. Me and Kent went to a different dance, and did dancing and kareoke. It was a different experience for us...but we enjoyed it. On January 3 I went to Boise to spend a few days with my mom. That was so good for me, to be back in Boise. I also went and saw Becky while I was there. I was so lucky to be there when they had a Family Home Evening, so I got to see some of my family too. That was awesome! I enjoyed my break from school...that is for sure. But I was ready to go back to class!
I began classes on January 10th. My new classes are: Intro to Legal, Computers 201, Transcribing, The Life of Christ, Interpersonal Communications, and Basic Math. I had another typing class, but just dropped it for this semester. I want to take it later, when I am about to graduate, so that my skills will be sharp for interviews and tests. This semester is not as difficult as last semester. It's been nice to not have to stress so much. However, my Math class is kicking my butt! I hate it...and we are just getting into difficult things for me. Oh well...it is just a pass/fail class, so hopefully I'll pass.
Not much happened in January. I've been off and on again with Kent. Right now I think that we are on. I've also dated a few other men, and have enjoyed doing that. It's good to find out what is out there. However, Kent has my heart. We will see what happens I guess.
Oh big news! I started doing things with a gal that moved here from Boise in January. Peggy Dustin...was her maiden name. I went to school with her sisters Shirly and Donna. She is a few years younger than me. She is divorced and doesn't live too far from me. We hit it off and she has been a good friend. She's so tired of hearing about Kent this and Kent that...poor gal. We have gone to a lot of dances and kept each other company on the weekends. Love, love, LOVE her! What would I do without all of my good friends???
Well, it's a new year, and I'm hoping that new things will be in store for all of us. I still have my positive attitude, as I am so grateful for all that I've been given! I've got such great kids, family, and friends. I have my health, and I am able to take care of myself. The Lord has been and continues to be good to me. I just love going to the temple, and being in his house! Life is good! God bless you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You have been a busy girl! So nice to hear about your last few months...I love when you do a post! I like blogs better than facebook. Way to go on your straight A's! Congrats! I miss you and love ya!
Post a Comment