I won tickets today, for the Reba McIntire / Kelly Clarkson concert tonight!!! Pretty cool, huh? I was going to buy some tickets a few weeks ago, but couldn't make myself buy them. We are looking forward to going. (I'd gone a few weeks ago, and tried to win a new car through a radio station, and that entered me in a drawing to win the tickets. Lo and behold, they pulled my name out today for the tickets!) It was a complete surprise to me, because I forgot all about it!!! I'll let you know how we like it!
(Some of you may be wondering, how me, Rae Jean, queen of rock and roll, will be able to stand Reba! Well, I love her sitcom and I think that she is a pretty with it woman. This should be good! Plus, Don is slowly weaning me onto country...I like Kenny Chessney a lot!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun! You are lucky! I hope you and Don enjoyed the concert! I want to see pictures, did you take any?
That is so fun!! Did you like the concert??
And Kenny Chesney is awesome!
I'm glad that you like him now. Did you know that he's bald?
OK - I'm waiting to hear about this concert......
Post a Comment