Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boise

We had such a good visit in Boise. We went on Sunday the 24th, and came home on Tuesday, the 26th. While we were there, we went over to Kim's place, and Jen did a Glitter Toe Party for the Idaho people. Missing in the pics are Katie, and Michelle. I missed getting them! Kim had fixed 2 big pots of soup...corn chowder, and chicken noodle soup...AND homemade rolls! It was yummy!



Kendra, Beau, and Dax
Ella and Stacie





Little Eden...Kendra's daughter







Kim, Jen, and Mike...who tended during the party!






Travis, Beau, and Josh. Beau liked to be in the pictures. Travis and Josh are the same age, and they went and played Glow In the Dark Miniature Golf, while we had the party.





Jenny and Mom at the cemetary at Amy's grave. It was cold!!! Dad stayed in the car.






Dad, Jenny, Josh and Mom



So here is Dad's debut of his new glasses. Mom picked them out without him there. Aren't they groovy? lol. We had such a good time being with mom and dad, and visiting with the family there. It was a special trip for us, and we loved it. I am looking forward to visiting more with them in the months to come. There is just something about spending time with family, isn't there? I cannot get enough of it!
I loved spending time with Jenny and Josh too. We don't go by ourselves much, and it was nice to visit with them at the same time. Hopefully Jake will go with me on the next trip. I'll try and make it a time that he can go so that he can spend time with my dad too. On the way home, we stopped at Maddox in Brigham City to eat dinner. The best way I know to end the trip!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a fun visit! I love being with family and friends.