Okay...here is Jed's mission address...if any of you want to drop him a line, he would absolutely love it! He is coming home this June you know. If you feel guilty for not writing to him...now is your chance!!! We all know how much fun it is to get unexpected mail!!!!!!
Elder Jedidiah Monsen
Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave. #19
Des Moines, IA 50322-2924
THANKS! His Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
JUNE..oh my gosh, its coming up! Well thanks to your post, I just wrote, sealed, and addressed a letter to him! He's like one of my last friends on a mission, and I feel so guilty for not writing more.
I love all your boys, and miss that group of old friends, crazy how things change when you grow up! Anyway, hope he likes the very random letter haha!
He will LOVE it!!! Thanks Chelo!!!
Post a Comment