Time to start thinking about Lagoon passes. I'm just letting you know, that you have to buy them before June 6, to get the better prices. Also if we buy 4 or more, then you get a better deal. So it is best to buy them in bulk with others. ($87.95 for 4 or more, by June 6th, then $98.95 after that. They raised their prices this year!) So if anyone wants one, let me know, and I'll add your name on when I purchase mine! The more the merrier, and we can all save together!
I just have to have something to look forward to, for the summertime. (Our cruise will take care of the spring!!!) I know that Jed will be home...Woo Hoo! But then he will leave me again, and go and sell in Texas with Jake! So me, Jenny, and Josh will have to have fun together I guess.
So what do you say? Anyone for the thoughts of FUN in the summer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wish Jim would go to Lagoon....it's hard to get "old". Have a great time on your cruise...you lucky person you!
Post a Comment