Monday, March 22, 2010

Jeanette Royle Monson

Don's aunt passed away in the middle of February, and because of circumstances with my dad, I am just barely posting it. She was such a fireball and had so much energy. I loved her in the short time that I was acquainted with her. She was separated from her husband, and went through her battle with Colon Cancer alone. Such a sweetie, and a good person. I'm so glad that I got to know her better. Unfortunately, I did not get any good shots of her 5 children.

Nadine and Larry at the viewing.










Don, Larry, Glen, and Jim on the morning of the funeral.









Larry and Nadine








At the grave, with 2 of Jeanette's daughters. It was a beautiful funeral...a little long...but very good. (2 hours long!) Her casket is so beautiful...and the flowers were just beautiful. Just like her! Full of beauty and color!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Boy, it's hard for loved ones to leave us! Sorry to hear of Dons aunt passing. Love ya!