Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January Blahs...

Are over!!! Woo Hoo! It is now time to begin thinking about Spring for me. And with that, we have planned a cruise to the Southern Caribbean with Kim and DeEtte. (Anyone could come...I don't think that it is a closed party! lol) I don't care if the Groundhog saw his shadow yesterday...in my mind, Spring is on its way!!!

So now I can begin tanning, working out more, and trying to look decent in my swimming suit again! Can anyone tell me how to lose a muffin top? I don't think it will look well in my swimming suit!!! Maybe I better leave the 2 piece at home!

5 comments:

Barney Blah...g said...

I don't believe you have a muffin top! Now, me, yes.

Rae Jean said...

I'll show it to you! I think it is comes with middle age!

kim said...

Better a muffin top than bundt cake like I have!!!!!I know I will not do my leaopard print suit the justice it deserves! Oh well! It will still be fun!!

Jim and Katie said...

You couldn't have a muffin top if you tried!

Rae Jean said...

You guys are funny! Of course I have one! I am getting older, you know! lol.